IT Cosmetics co-founded by Jamie Kern, a sufferer of Rosacea, along with expert plastic surgeons and dermatologists, developed products that are formulated to help cover and correct hyperpigmentation, redness, discolouration and signs of aging. The IT Cosmetics beauty range is a hybrid of skincare and makeup and thats what makes the brand special compared to the rest.
Today I want to share my experience with one of the newest collections of the brand that arrived in the UK: SuperHero, this range has one eye palette, a mascara, one eyeliner and a special brush
- Name: Superhero Palette
- Price: £31
Developed with plastic surgeons, each anti-aging, ultra-luxe eyeshadow is formulated with hydrolyzed collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants, plus innovative Superhero Pigment Power Technology for super smooth, super skin-loving, super saturated shades
- Superhero Eye Foundation eyeshadows color correct, neutralize and smooth for perfectly prepped lids! Wear alone or as your all-over base color.
- Superhero Nudes give you a flawlessly gorgeous, “no-makeup” look Wear alone or with other shadows.
- Superhero Neutrals complement the twinkle in your eyes and make your eye color come alive! Wear alone or as your contour crease color.
- Superhero Liners are super-intensely pigmented for beautiful definition! Wear wet or dry, as your eyeliner or contour crease color.
Eyes are the first part of our face that tend to develop fine lines and wrinkles so having an eyeshadow with anti age properties is a huge plus compared to other brands. There are too many reasons why I love this palette and I recommend it: starting with the colours they are beautiful and so all of them are wearable, is not that type of palette that has shadows impossible or very hard to match or use. The texture: creamy, pigmented and easy to blend, So yes I love this palette.
- Name: Superhero 4-in-1 Eye-Transforming Super Shadow and Liner Brush
- Price: £22
- Innovative 4-in-1 brush transforms into your all-over shadow, crease, smudger and liner brushes
- Slim, ergonomic handle and custom-cut brush heads for easy, controlled application
- gives a flawless, airbrushed finished
I’m going to be honest, I hate double-end brushes and normally when companies want to make something multitasking on them, they tend to be a epic fail in most cases, but this time I decided to give it a try and I was surprised. Being a person who travel quite often and I’m not a big fan of having two massive travel bags full of makeup, brushes and creams, I always try to find the way to reduce. After playing for a while with the brush I found out that the quality was good, I was scared that after changing and moving so much it would get stuck or broken, also at the beginning didn’t much point of having to change the shape of brush but clearly once you start using it you can see that yes is not the same one to the other. I did wash it twice already and didn’t lose hair and it’s very soft, plus is cruelty free like all IT Cosmetics products, so now I can say: I like it!.
- Name: Superhero Mascara
- Price: £19
I think it’s a everyday mascara, as it gives volume but keeps all lashes separated and it doesnt give a big stand up glam look, still it make my lashes look longer and with volume so for nude, naturals, or make no-make up looks it would go great and the ingredients include Peptides, Collagen, Biotin, Keratin and Kaolin Clay for anti-ageing and lash strengthening benefits.
- Name: Superhero Liner
- Price: £19
This liner has the super sleek curved packaging that the mascara has which makes it really nice to hold. With a a brush hair tip that makes application effortless, the formula is super pigmented and long wearing.
- Waterproof, easy-glide liner pen gives you effortless application and eye-transforming definition that lasts!
- Heavenly Skin hair tip for ultra-smooth precision—won’t fray like typical liner felt-tips.
- Proprietary Elastic Stretch No-Skip Technology and Triple Black Pigment Complex create a saturated, intense black line.
- Lash-enhancing Peptides, Collagen, Biotin and Keratin, plus oil-absorbing Kaolin Clay.
So as conclusion I would say that the SuperHero Collection it’s really good and I quite liked the products, my favourite I guess, is the eye palette because I use practically everyday, I love the fact that IT Cosmetics didn’t make something “more” to the big cosmetic industry, as we have anti age eyeshadows, and eyeliners and mascaras with vitamins to look after the lashes. Really recommend this range.
Have you tried it?