Steamcream a brand with a minimalist and simple skincare using high quality, environmentally-friendly ingredients at ultimate levels to provide moisturised, protected skin, handmade by craftsmen in Japan using our unique steam emulsification method, environmentally-friendly, recyclable packaging has saved 300,000kg of plastic going into landfill.
Recently they have release two new products that I have been trying out and today I want to share my experience.
Keeping skin moisturised and protected starts with clean, prepared skin. This is where the new Steamcream Cleansing Balm comes in. Using the same blend of 4 essential oils as our original Steamcream moisturiser, it helps you effectively and gently remove make-up and impurities without straining the skin.
With a unique formula, the state of this balm evolves three times between application and rinsing, leaving your skin radiant and silky smooth.
Phase 1: The Balm Phase
Gently apply the CLEANSING BALM across your face.
Phase 2: The Oil Phase
As your skin warms the balm, you next enter the Oil Phase, and as the oil gently penetrates your skin it cleanses and gently removes impurities.
Phase 3: The Milk Phase
Finally, as you begin to rinse with lukewarm water you enter the Milk Phase, gently removing make-up.
Between the ingredients we can find:
- Almond oil is rich in oleic acid, an acid abundant in human sebum, harmoniously relieving everyday strains on the skin.
- Sugar squalane benefits from outstanding elasticity and spreadability, and this highly moisturising ingredient glides like silk and blends seamlessly with the skin.
- Grapeseed oil has high antioxidant properties, softly conditioning skin that has become stiff and hard, delivering moisture and improving firmness.
- Oat kernel oil protects the skin from external stresses, supporting the skin’s essential moisture and leading to smooth and lustrously moisturised skin.
- Lavender is said to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Neroli is said to have mild astringent properties and promote regeneration.
- Chamomile is said to contain components with the power to prevent skin inflammation.
- Elegantly sweet-scented Rose is said to have astringent action and promote cell growth.
Perfect gentle cleansing balm to do double cleanse without drying the skin, is suitable for any skin type.
The Steamcream Cleansing Balm comes in 70 gr for £19.95 and is available at Steamcream
JASMINE & EVENING PRIMROSE
Part of the 7 Seasons Seasonal Line, Jasmine & Evening Primrose has been developed specifically for the Spring months. With the Original Moisturiser at its core, this light cream has been blended with skin-balancing Evening Primrose Oil, antioxidant Peach Flower Extract and amino-rich Oat Kernel Oil, helping retain moisture and build up the skin’s resistance to the changing climate. Reminiscent of Spring itself, the intoxicating blend of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang will restore balance to your skin and soul.
Between the ingredients we can find:
- Evening Primrose Oil is rich in linoleic acid and y-linolenic acid, helping prevent dryness and leading to soft, firm and healthy skin. It also helps the skin retain moisture and prevent water loss.
- Skin-conditioning Peach Flower Extract helps moisturise the skin, smooth its texture and keep it healthy by protecting against external allergens such as pollen and air pollution.
- Oat Kernel Oil is amino-rich and helps support the moisture barrier function of the skin. Rich in antioxidant vitamin E and tocotrienols, it protects the skin from external stimuli and dryness.
- Reminiscent of Spring itself, it has been blended with intoxicating Jasmine Oil and Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, together with notes of Lemon, Geranium, Chamomile, Petitgrain and Sage.
This is a multitasking cream that can be used for your morning and evening face care routine, post-bathing body care, and regular hand care.
- FACE CARE: After toning, gently apply from your face to your neck. It can be used as a daytime moisturiser, and to target specific areas of concern before retiring to bed.
- HAND CARE: Use it regularly after washing your hands with soap, using antibacterial hand gel, or even operating your computer for a long time. It replenishes lost moisture and oils due to frequent hand-washing and hand gel usage.
- BODY CARE: This moisturiser can be used as a body cream, protecting your skin from dryness and supporting the skin’s natural barrier function.
The Steamcream Jasmine & Evening Primrose comes in 75 ml for £15.95 and is available at Steamcream