Either if you’re looking for a last minute holiday or dreaming of about the next year one, it’s the perfect time to plan your next trip. Book a cruise for 2022 and receive a big discount up to 40% off. And if you want to travel in 2023, book now to get up to 25% off. Sail soon or sail later with plenty of savings.
Princess Cruises has launched a limited-time offer that might look quite attractive for anyone wanting to have a relaxing break.
Now through Aug. 31, 2022, cruisers can save up to 40% on 2022 itineraries and up to 25% on 2023 voyages to popular destinations that include the California Coast, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, Canada/New England, the Caribbean and Panama Canal.
Sample cruise fares per person, based on double occupancy, in U.S. dollars, include:
- 7-Day Classic California Coast on Ruby Princess (Oct. 1, 2022), starting at $499
- 7-Day Mexican Riviera on Royal Princess (Nov. 13, 2022), starting at $699
- 7-Day Canada & New England on Enchanted Princess (Oct. 22, 2022), starting at $799
- 7-Day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers on Grand Princess (May 6, 2023), starting at $499
- 7-Day Mediterranean with France & Italy on Enchanted Princess (April 15, 2023), starting at $849
- 7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (Jan. 8, 2023), starting at $499
For more information go to Princess Cruises Website