Some of the most popular gifts for Christmas that are suitable for anyone are tech gadgets and home items, some smaller, other bigger, you don’t need to break your bank account to find very nice gifts in these categories, so here I would share some options that I tried and loved and other that I found and consider very nice options too.
Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro
I recently stopped using my headphone with wires to switch to noise concealing earbuds, I recently have been trying out Liberty 2 Pro ones and I couldn’t be happier, this is a brand with the most affordable sound gadgets with premium quality. the noise concealing option with them are pretty great, the design is also very nice, comfortable and light so I can for for a walk or a run and they stay in my ears without falling or make them sore later, I use them a lot while I’m at home doing things and I don’t want to disturb anyone with whatever I’m listening, specially if its early morning, I can do all my chores without the wires getting in the middle and not having a massive headphone that would fall off, also I can hear better when I have my online meetings and avoid putting the speakers with the volume way to up. Perfect useful gift, handy to carry in a bag you just just put them in the charging little box, no wires getting all messy inside your bag or rucksack and takes a very little space, they work with any type of device.
- Pure Sound via Targeted Active Noise Cancelling: Choose your scenario via the Soundcore app and listen as ambient sounds disappear to leave you with nothing but pure sound.
- PureNote™ Driver Technology: Get a 45% boost to your bass, and a 30% wider frequency bandwidth than ordinary drivers. Drivers coated with 10 hardened nano-layers offer incredible stiffness to generate stunning accuracy and clarity.
- HearID Personalized EQ: To ensure a perfect listening experience, HearID intelligently analyses your unique hearing profile and creates a tailor-made sound setup just for your ears. Or take complete control of the sound with the adjustable EQ or 22 preset sound profiles.
- Up to 26 Hours of Playtime: Get 7 hours of playback from a single charge on the earbuds with up to 3 recharges from the charging case.
- Clear Calls: 6 noise-cancelling microphones with noise reduction ensure your voice is isolated and transmitted in high-clarity for a face-to-face experience.
Soundcore Liberty Air 2 is £129 at Amazon
Anker PowerCore 26800
I have a mini power bank that I actually carry in my bag, you know for when I’m not at home and my phone is close to die and I have nowhere near to charge it, but obviously is very small and for travelling is not ideal, I would need something more powerful so that’s when I started using the Anker PowerCore 26800, a little bit bigger but extremely powerful, can handle different devices and charges phones and tablets many times, I actually went on a working trip and with my colleagues we didn’t find charges at the airport so we all plugged our phones to this beauty and actually is quite fast. Power banks became quite useful gadget that anyone would be tanksful to get one as present.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Colossal Capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (max output 6A, single-port max output 3A).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard power banks—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
- What You Get: PowerCore 26800mAh Power Bank, 2X Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Anker PowerCore 26800 is £59.99 at Anker
Eufy HomeVac H11
I wish I had this little guy years ago, I always went for the regular size hoovers and when it comes to clean a car or more tricky places around the house it would be quite tedious trying to use a regular hoover. So I recently I have been using the Eufy HomeVac H11, mostly for small tasks like hoovering crumbs here and quickly clean a bit the car, or collect the dust from my books without damaging and some other small bits, is very small so you can keep it anywhere, nice gift for anyone specially with a car because you can easily leave it there.
- Lightweight and Compact: Completely cordless, weighing just 1.2lbs, and being roughly the size of a wine bottle. Cleaning is made effortless and storage is made simple.
- Dust Devouring Suction: With 5500Pa of power, you can suck up every spec in seconds when everyday mess is made.
- Every Nook and Cranny Covered: Use the 2-in-1 crevice tool to reach into the deepest corners of your sofa or under low-lying furniture.
- Micro USB Connectivity for Convenient Charging: Simply use a USB charger anywhere in your home and charge with ease.
- Outstanding Design: Winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2020.
Eufy HomeVac H11 is £49.99 at Amazon