Brimming with 15 exceptionally nourishing oils, including rosehip and Damascus rose, this all-new (and non-comedogenic) Get Even Rose Oil locks in moisture, illuminates the skin tone and grants a glass-skin finish.
Cocktailing 15 beautifully effective oils creates this glow-bestowing face oil, its magical formula grants a radiant glow, a brighter tone and for the final wish, a more even texture. It’s infused with Damascus rose oil, a soothing and clarifying ingredient as well as brightening and plumping rosehip oil to hydrate your skin. It doesn’t end there though, carrot seed oil helps to moisturise and tighten your skin as it evens tone and texture. Plus, vitamin-rich baobab seed oil supplies your skin with omegas 3, 6 and other fatty acids to provide intensive nourishment.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Emollients, Skin-Replenishing
- Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride: Emollients, Texture Enhancer
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil: Skin-Softening
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids: Emollients, Antioxidants
- Camellia Oleifera Seedoil: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Ximenia Americana Seed Oil: Antioxidants, Emollients
- Glycine Soja (Soybean)Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: Emollient
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: Antioxidants, Emollients
- Daucus Carota Sativa(Carrot) Seed Oil: Antioxidant
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil: Fragrance
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil: Antioxidant, anti inflammatory
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: Emollient, Antioxidant
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry)Seed Oil: Antioxidant
- Nigella Sativa Seed Oil: Emollients
- Raspberry Seed Oil/Tocopheryl Succinateaminopropanediol Esters: Vitamin E, moisturiser
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Emollients, Antioxidants
- Rosmarinusofficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Antioxidant
- Oryzanol: Antioxidant
- Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol: Fragrance
As you could see the vast majority of ingredients are antioxidants and emollients, probably many of you is wondering what an emollient is, in skincare the term emollient is referred to ingredients that help in softening and improving the skin texture by locking the natural moisture of the skin and avoid Transepidermal water loss, this is always the main job of any face oil and that’s the reason why the right way to use it is at the end of any skincare routine, which means right after the moisturiser cream, many people do the mistake of replacing the serum for face oils while they both have different tasks, formulas and texture, the serum as as lighter products always goes before the cream, the oil as its thicker and heavier than the water has to go at the end because if we apply moisturiser after the oil this one would not allow the absorption as the skin is locked to any agent so it would be a huge waste of product.
Now there is a huge myth about combination and oily skin not being able to use face oils, this is not true, face oils are specially formulated to go into the face without being occlusive or clog pores, I personally have combination skin and always have used the oils as the over production of sebum is basically a defence mechanism from the skin to don’t lose the barrier (water loss) this is why in very humid or hot weather we will see our skin producing more sebum and is because of the constant loss of water the skin is suffering.
So far it was a wonderful product that helped me to improve the texture and glow from my skin and I only used it during the night so I’m pretty glad with the results I got.
Get Even Rose Oil is available in 10 ml and 30 ml at Cult Beauty, Feelunique and Boots
PR Sample, affiliate links