The ideal way to keep your teeth healthy and white, and a perfect gift for anyone who likes to look after their smile, here are the key things you need to know about the Waterpik® Water Flosser and what it’s clinically proven to do.
Last month I got a dental cleaning and my teeth were back to be white and healthy but It isn’t enough to brush thoroughly, you need to be getting between teeth to stop stains and plaque from building up there. Brushing alone will only remove food and plaque from the surface of your teeth, but cleaning between teeth and below the gum line will reduce the likelihood of developing gum disease and bad breath. Traditionally, most of us have used floss for the job, but floss doesn’t work for everyone – those with braces, veneers, or tightly-packed teeth can struggle to wiggle floss between teeth, the problem with interdental brushes is access, they don’t fit everywhere, you often need more than one size and are costly over time.
- Up to 50% more effective than string floss for improving gum health.
- Twice as effective for gum health around implants when using the Plaque Seeker® tip.
- It cleans between teeth and below the gum line where tooth brushing misses.
- It is up to 3x as effective as string floss for removing plaque around braces when using the Orthodontic Tip.
- Ideal for sensitive gums – the Waterpik Cordless Plus uses dual pressure so won’t overwhelm sensitive patches.
- The tip rotates 360 degrees, so you can reach all the areas of your mouth.
- The water pressure combined with pulsations massage and stimulates the gums for enhanced circulation, for improved oral health.
- The Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser comes with four tips: a Classic Jet, a Plaque Seeker Tip, an Orthdontic Tip, and Tongue-Cleaner.
I wanted to try this out for a while as the dentist recommend it to my mum to use it to avoid damaging her teeth implants, I have normal teeth no brackets or veneers but still sometimes I realised that my teeth weren’t completely clean even after brushing twice and my gums are a bit sensitive to string floss or I’m clumsy not sure, but since I started using this device I have truly notice a difference, for anyone looking to improve their oral care routine you better check this one out.
The Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser is £55 and is available in Boots, Amazon, Superdrug, and ASDA
I hope you enjoyed the post, feel free to leave a comment or question