Minimalist with makeup, Traveler who wants to pack as little as possible in her make bag, or just someone who loves makeup and everything in one palette sound way too good, so yes here you have an option and it’s the Glowing Pretty Skin Palette from Charlotte Tilbury. This is basically a face palette that includes setting powder, blush, highlighter and bronzer, which is great if you don’t like to jump from one thing to other just have everything together.As I said this is quite handy if you tend to travel a lot and you want to pack as little as possible or for any daily make up, like you know early morning a bit in a rush to leave home and not having to reach for each product for your face, after a while I realize how handy this product actually is.
This product is Vegan and Not Tested on Animals. It is also free from Fragrance, Alcohol and gluten. The palette includes:
• Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium: a warm powder with golden undertones and a soft velvety texture to help set your makeup.
• Blush in Pretty: a youthful rosy flush to illuminate any skin type, perfect for adding every day colour to your cheeks.
• Illuminating Glow: a soft champagne to highlight and illuminate your cheekbones for definition.
• Bronze and Contour: a neutral cocoa to tone, sculpt and define your facial framework.
• Blush in Summer: a bright coral with a soft sheen to complement sun-kissed skin or wear on a night out.
• Highlighting Glow: an opalescent with golden/pink undertone to layer and highlight for a dazzling glow to your complexion.
Texture and quality wise just like everything Charlotte creates is amazing, creamy and well pigmented but it doesn’t over do it, like glamorous but natural and elegant. As I said is extremely handy for every occasion, I would say this would be a wise purchase in terms of make up because I give it use every single day because is super weareable and i don’t need to find the blush there, the bronzer in another place then the powder, no! this an eye palette and I’m done.